Critikos Educational Consulting guides students through all aspects of college selection. The following services help students develop a plan best suited to their individual educational goals:
- Initial meeting to learn student and family post secondary aspirations. At this meeting a review of the student's scholastic records will be conducted.
- Develop a timeline for all testing, applications, recommendations, college visits, interviews, and scholarship searches.
- Evaluate colleges in regard to the student's personal record.
- Administer and discuss results of the Myers-Briggs Personality Interest Inventory.
- Plan high school course selection.
- Coordinate SAT/ACT/SAT Subject Test referrals.
- Assist with financial aid questions.
- Provide mock interviews and guidance on college admission essays.