Ms. Gerri Critikos, d.b.a. Critikos Educational Consultant (CEC), provides a full range of counseling and guidance services related to the college admissions and selection process; tailored to the individual's needs.
Confidential and comprehensive counseling assistance is provided through a step by step process aimed at providing a smooth transition from college selection and application to a "Field of Study".
Ms. Critikos has the following credentials:
- A Bachelor of Arts (B. A.) in History from Randolph College.
- A Master of Arts (M. A.) in Liberal Studies from Excelsior College.
- Certified by Certified Psychologists Press, Inc. (CPP, Inc.) to administer the Myers-Briggs-Type-Indicator (MBTI) assessment that is used to identify personality types.
- Certified in College Counseling from University of California, Los Angeles, earned with distinction.
- Member of Southern Association for College Admission Counseling (SACAC).
- Member of HECA (Higher Education Consultants Association).